The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by PXL Softor to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by PXL Soft.
We wish you to
- Feel comfortable using our websites and the softwares.
- Feel secure submitting information to us.
- Know that by using our sites and softwares you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information we collect and how we may use it?
There are numbers of situation in which your personal information may help us to give you better products and/or services. For example:
- We may ask for your personal information when you are discussing a service issue on the phone with our associate, downloading any software updates, installing any software of PXL Soft and the software whose IP rights belongs to PXL Soft.
- When you interact with PXL Soft, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation , such as your name , mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences, your credit card information and information about the PXL Soft’s product you own, such as their serial numbers and date of purchase, and information relating to a support or service issue.
- We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web servers including computer identification information obtained from “cookies” sent to you from :
- Web server cookies stored in your hard drive.
- An IP address, assigned to your computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you are using
- The type of web browser you are using
- We may automatically receive and collect the data from the users if they uses any of the PXL Soft’s product and the products in which the sole ownership in its copyright vests.
- We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- Alternate email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on)
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers;) and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- We also collect information for market research purposes, to manage and evaluate our IP resources in order to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
- We may use personal information to provide that you may have requested as well as for auditing, research, and to improve the products/ services of PXL Soft.
YOUR PXL SOFT, DG FOTO GALLERIA ID
The PXL Soft, Dg Foto Galleria website(s) allows you to create your personal account based on your personal information. This convenient service saves your time and allows you for easier use of our web services. Here’s how it works: You create a personal profile –providing your name, phone number, e-mail address, and in some cases your mailing address or a credit card number- and choose a password and password hint. The system saves your information and assigns you a personal e-mail account/ ID—in many cases simply your e-mail address because it is easy to remember. The next time you order from the abovementioned sites to register a new product, all you need to enter your ID and password the system looks up the information it needs to assist you. In addition, if you update the information associated with your assigned ID’s it will be available for all your transactions globally.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you, when you visit our site and use the software in which the sole/absolute ownership in the copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights vests with PXL Soft.
We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, address, pin code, cell number, occupation and interests). Upon registration users may receive communications from PXL Soft, and/or dg foto galleria.com (e.g. newsletters, updates etc.)
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our site and services in which you have expressed interest.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, CVV verification, Name on card, billing address etc.).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. PXL Soft and/or www.dgfotogalleria.com do store this information and the information is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact support @pxlsoft.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your email address to send you:
Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Special offers
- News letters
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to: